Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best tool for recovery?

PeterDavis5876

Registered
Was really just curious what everyone thought. I take this post workout with my creatine to aid in recovery but I don't notice much of a difference.
From what I read you essentially take it to replace glutamine used in exercise, but working out 1-2 hours a day leaves another 22hours for your body to restore it.

Just seeing what people think and if they consider it necessary. For the cheap price i'm likely to continue almost regardless.

Was really just curious what everyone thought. I take this post workout with my creatine to aid in recovery but I don't notice much of a difference.
From what I read you essentially take it to replace glutamine used in exercise, but working out 1-2 hours a day leaves another 22hours for your body to restore it.

Just seeing what people think and if they consider it necessary. For the cheap price i'm likely to continue almost regardless.

Food and rest

Not necessary to be honest. You can get it all from diet. But if it works for you thats great!

Not necessary. Just have a proper diet and rest

Food and rest as everyone has said.
A cold (or cool) shower and some stretching/mobility work can help keep you injury free and, in my experience, feel more recovered the next day.

Back
Top Bottom