Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best transdermal carrier for anabolic steroids

Cathper Cipher

Registered
The strongest steroids are the orals, but also the most damaging because of first-past. Oral steroids also lose a % of their total weight when they go through the gut. If I had a good source for steroid powders in china (not claiming I do, just hypothesis) and I could get some here. Where would I start to look for the best transdermal carrier to use? what do you guys know about that would work.

RS Transderm is going to be your best option for a transdermal product. The nice thing about RS Transderm is it contains both testosterone boosting ingredients and anti-estrogen ingredients so you won't experience any estrogen related side effects on cycle such as gyno, water retention etc.
http://needtobuildmuscle.com/store/Pro-Hormones/RS-Transaderm-p105.html

Making your own transdermal product is not easy. You can't just apply raw steroid powders to your skin. If it was that simple, I don't think anyone would use injections.

RS Transderm is going to be your best option for a transdermal product. The nice thing about RS Transderm is it contains both testosterone boosting ingredients and anti-estrogen ingredients so you won't experience any estrogen related side effects on cycle such as gyno, water retention etc.
http://needtobuildmuscle.com/store/Pro-Hormones/RS-Transaderm-p105.html

Making your own transdermal product is not easy. You can't just apply raw steroid powders to your skin. If it was that simple, I don't think anyone would use injections.

This is absolutely true. Transdermals are a bitch to make. I would love to skip pinning! RS Transaderm is a nice product though if you want to try something. I remember using transdermal One-Test in college. Nuts went to the size of raisins in a couple days!

It will cost you much more to get the necessary equipment for the manufacturing a transdermal product, and I doubt it will be as good as RS Transaderm. So save yourself money, time and efforts, and just get a ready to use product. You can't just rub steroid powders in your body, as @muskate has pointed out - there is a very complicated science to this.

Back
Top Bottom