Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best vitamins for energy ?

guyonmk

Registered
Could someone tell me what vitamins are best for giving you energy?

Are multiple vitamines good or should i take a cetian vitamin. My energy level is down and I can't seem to recover, less than 5 years ago I was injured in a motorcycle accident, I spent over a year down recovering but I never seemed to get my energy back, I was in my mid 40's when this happened. I feel like I need a boost to get going agian, I feel lazy and I never was before, I went to my doctor and they didn't find anything wrong.
Thanks

B vitamins are generally considered best for energy, however at your age there may be more to it. It may be worth talking to your endocrinologist and getting bloodwork to see where your test levels are at

clearly that trauma stressed your body out and it has never been able to come back. this is quite common and we see this all the time with people

for these types of issues going to doctors is going to get a lot of false diagnosis and you will go full circle. the best thing you can do that nobody even mentioned? prolong fasting. that will reset your entire body and cause anti aging at the cellular level. i would invest the couple bucks into my fasting ebook in my signature which will teach you how to do it safely

You better get your blood checked well, so you definitely know better on what to take. B vitamins usually are great boosts for energy, however you have to take them in good proportions.

I think the best vitamin to recover up is B and B12

- - - Updated - - -

Hope you’re fine . I think the best vitamin to recover up is B and B12

- - - Updated - - -

Hope you’re fine . I think the best vitamin to recover up is B and B12

Back
Top Bottom