Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best way to detox supplementation

Wendaller

Registered
has anyone ever done a detox before
Is there a homemade detox that I can do and are any supplements that I can take to help me detox better
Seems like there's a whole shelf of these items these days

i would recommend using n2guard daily and stay on it for at least 3 months... i use it year round but its a great product to go with

I disagree with the guys. N2Guard is a fine (very) product. However, I see it as more of a protector. Truth is the body does a perfectly good job of removing toxins all on it's own. Key is, of course not to be consuming any. If you're using a shit load of drugs which you KNOW aren't good for you you have to stop that. Ditto crap food, booze or a shitty lifestyle. Nothing, not even N2Guard, will allow you to carry on with bad habits and keep you tip top.

I see far too many of these so-called 3 drinks for 3 days BS. Herbal teas or smoothies and the like. Yeah... so you can get high as fuck... eat shit... wake up in the gutter feeling like battered dog shit and 3 days of herbal teas and BOOM - all is well. Not.

What N2Guard is especially good at, IMO, is boosting the health of the very organs your body uses to filter out the shit. It's why it's a great on and after cycle product.

Fasting is highly recommended of course as is drinking more water.

But the bottom line is 'do less crap to begin with' and 'stop consuming crap'.

I disagree with the guys. N2Guard is a fine (very) product. However, I see it as more of a protector. Truth is the body does a perfectly good job of removing toxins all on it's own. Key is, of course not to be consuming any. If you're using a shit load of drugs which you KNOW aren't good for you you have to stop that. Ditto crap food, booze or a shitty lifestyle. Nothing, not even N2Guard, will allow you to carry on with bad habits and keep you tip top.

I see far too many of these so-called 3 drinks for 3 days BS. Herbal teas or smoothies and the like. Yeah... so you can get high as fuck... eat shit... wake up in the gutter feeling like battered dog shit and 3 days of herbal teas and BOOM - all is well. Not.

What N2Guard is especially good at, IMO, is boosting the health of the very organs your body uses to filter out the shit. It's why it's a great on and after cycle product.

Fasting is highly recommended of course as is drinking more water.

But the bottom line is 'do less crap to begin with' and 'stop consuming crap'.

Of course, I think we all agree on that. When someone says they're getting side effects from a cycle stack, I'm appalled that the advice is often to take some other drug instead of the obvious, CUT BACK. Or STOP! But he was talking about coming up with a "homemede detx supplemnt" and in that case, he'd be better off just getting some N2GUARD.

the best way to detox entirely is a dry fast followed by a water fast. probably a 12 hour dry fast and then a 36 hour water fast would work great for starters

when you aren't fasting and on cycle you want to use n2guard and mobster is correct above. it is a protector and helps your organs during a stressful time

Back
Top Bottom