Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best way to lower cholesterol

krisjotko

Registered
Hi everyone, I have been considering of taking nutritional supplements that could help me in reducing my cholesterol levels. The fact is that I need to maintain my health and for that I need to take care of certain issues. I have heard about blue green algae being a good supplement for controlling the cholesterol level! I need your suggestions on this and also - Do you consider for this being a good supplement???

I'm not really sure about the algae supplements, but eating a clean diet will go a long way towards balancing cholesterol levels. For those with genetic cholesterol issues, you may need medication.

Hi everyone, I have been considering of taking nutritional supplements that could help me in reducing my cholesterol levels. The fact is that I need to maintain my health and for that I need to take care of certain issues. I have heard about blue green algae being a good supplement for controlling the cholesterol level! I need your suggestions on this and also - Do you consider for this being a good supplement???
You want to control cholesterol, that comes from diet....not a supplement

a big part of lowering your total cholesterol is diet and lifestyle overall

it isn't genetic at all. trace back your ancestors 100 years and NONE OF THEM had this problem unless they were royalty. it is an affluent disease. we eat TOO MUCH of the wrong food and too often today. hence why this problem.

for supplements n2guard will help bigtime. n2bm sells it

Zero experience with algae for supplementation. If you want to lower your cholesterol that’s all dependent on diet.

Back
Top Bottom