Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best whey protein?

AllanS

Proficient Brother
Guys, I bought a bag of whey to build muscle, is it the best protein? because the taste is unreal, can't believe it's this good.

wheytobuildmuscle.jpg

I used to be addicted to their peanut butter crunch.. and I don't even like whey protein at all, WTBM doesn't bother my stomach like others as well and not full of bullshit like other brands

myfusion is amazing taste wise

best isolate I would say is dymatize 100

cellucor is tasty as hell too.

I love ON 100% Gold Standard Whey, typically get the 5lbs containers shipped for free. Total cost is around 45-50$ shipped which is a real good deal. Once in a blue moon, I'll be able to get a twin pack of 5 pounders for 85-90$. Reason I use this protein is it seems to be the most accurately dosed and best overall protein consisting of hydrowhey peptides, whey isolate and then whey concentrate. Use to use TrueNutrition aka True Protein and would do a mix of 70% WPI and 30% WPC. That is exactly what Gold Standard is 70/30 ratio of WPI:WPC.

TM89.

I'll have to look into giving that protein a go, I am always up for switching what I take. I usually stick with Gold Standard Rocky Road whey protein.. it's so damn good.

Whey to build muscle is the best tasting protein I've used, and it has a great profile. Every flavor is pretty awesome

I have to say I don't buy anything from needtobuildmuscle. But they have hands down the best tasting protein buy far. Cinnamon. Bun, wow. My buddy wasnt too far from me and asked me what smelled so good. Only wish they would bump up the protein content to 25g.

I've tried n2bm ice cream sandwich, and it is hands down the best protein I have ever tasted. Just bought two more bags to try the pb crunch and the cake batter - I would highly recommend this product.

There are quite a few proteins that will upset my stomach and give me bad gas, this one is gtg though.

cinna buns and peanut butter crunch from n2bm are my 2 favorite protein powders of all time. Taste SOOOO good.

Can't go wrong with any of the ntbm products. ..All top quality with the best ingredients. . They don't but all the garbage fillers either

Not only is the wheytobuildmuscle protein the best tasting but its EXTREMELY high quality... its loaded with all the essential amino acids you need and it cooks so well with eggs and mixes so well with oats... It can be used in so many ways... Take a look at one of my go to meal threads and learn how to use it in different ways besides just drinking it... You can really add a lot of extra protein to a meal by utilizing it properly.... http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/dylan-gemelli-quot-go-quot-meal-8489.html

you can order it here... http://needtobuildmuscle.com/store/Proteins/Whey-to-Build-Muscle-p290.html

You can't go wrong with any of the flavors... There is also an excellent post workout protein in the store called Isolation... Its a whey isolate that is perfect for post workout here is the link... http://needtobuildmuscle.com/store/Proteins/Isolation-p67.html

I used to be addicted to their peanut butter crunch.. and I don't even like whey protein at all, WTBM doesn't bother my stomach like others as well and not full of bullshit like other brands

That's thebtruth right there. Cinna bun is awesome. It's a nice change of pace from vanilla and chocolate variations of protein. No GI distress at all. Price is right and free shipping

The only problem i have here is that we don't have the apple cinnamon one anymore... i used to put that in my eggs, oatmeal and just straight shakes... I know how crazy it sounds when you compare it to the names being tossed around but it was damn good... I literally use them all for multiple meals, shakes, etc... in my eggs, i like pb crunch or ice cream sandwich the most... straight shake, i am torn but i have to go with rocky road... best in the oatmeal is cinnamon bun or rocky road... peanut butter crunch is the most popular one but you seriously cannot go wrong with any of them... I guarantee its the best tasting... The quality is excellent as well as macros, ingredients, amino profile etc... You will be hooked on it very quickly...

The Cinnabon flavor is beyond great! My new favorite protein. Word on the street was they were gonna take out the sucralose too? Wow, then it'd be a wonder-protein. N2bm all the way, bros. isolation's not bad either but WTBM is outta this world

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom