Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beta-alanine recommendation

geaorgeObrest

Registered
i am looking for a good beta-alanine. a pure beta-alanine. what is a good brand to purchase from. i do not want products containing this just beta-alanine thank you

i am looking for a good beta-alanine. a pure beta-alanine. what is a good brand to purchase from. i do not want products containing this just beta-alanine thank you

Here in the UK there's a bunch of bulk suppliers who will see you 100g etc of the pure powder.

amino acids are a complete waste of money unless you live in a country where you literally have no access to food.. i'm talking a poor country in Africa or something like that

and even in that situation you would be better off going hunting for your own food than spending money on amino acids.

amino acids are code in the bodybuilding world for actual anabolic steroids. when you hear a pro talk about how they use amino acids, that means they use steroids lol. so don't get excited about these magic amino acids

Of course Beta-alanine is a common component on preworkouts. It gives you a tingle (hence added for the 'feels'). What it IS good for is adding a few reps to sets of a volume workout. In that way much like creatine.

It is NOT used as an added means of getting amino acids in. Protein foods do that.

Yeah check out amazon youve got alot of good options.

Back
Top Bottom