Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

which is better n2generate or hcgenerate?

MalcolmMiddle

Registered
I want to try both these products but can only afford to buy 1 of them. which would you recommend me to buy n2generate or hcgenerate? My goals are greater results in the gym and the bedroom. it says they both have fadogia and tribulus, but i cannot figure out the differences.

I want to try both these products but can only afford to buy 1 of them. which would you recommend me to buy n2generate or hcgenerate? My goals are greater results in the gym and the bedroom. it says they both have fadogia and tribulus, but i cannot figure out the differences.

bro n2generate and hcgenerate same product just new name...stick to the n2generate the new name

the product is called n2generate due to credit card merchants not liking the name hcgenerate cause they think it is the hormone hcg. VISA dictates everything today, they have a complete monopoly on the entire industry so if they don't like the name of your product or what they see on the label then you can't use a credit card to buy it. as simple as that

There the same thing. HCGenerate is the OLD name for what is now called N2Generate. There is also N2GenerateES (more potent)

Back
Top Bottom