Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Big dose of N2generate ES

SJ671G

Registered
I was wondering what would happen if you were to take a bunch of N2generate ES. I know it is natural herbs but I'm not sure if taking too much of it would cause any type of issues like Unstoppable erections that last the whole day or other side effects like aggression

I was wondering what would happen if you were to take a bunch of N2generate ES. I know it is natural herbs but I'm not sure if taking too much of it would cause any type of issues like Unstoppable erections that last the whole day or other side effects like aggression

I dont think big doses of anything needed. Stick to 5 tabs per day, I did take 7 tabs before of ES and felt it was too much.

Overdosing is not always good, stick to regular 5 tablet dose.

Just take it like you're supposed to

Bro there is absolutely no need to take more than the five tablets but even if you did then just take 7-8 tabs. There is just no need to take any more than that and you may be wasting money taking any more than 8 caps since your results will max out around that much.

Main Podcast Page
https://www.evolutionary.org/podcasts/

Back
Top Bottom