Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Big N2BM NEWS! D-Spark RETURNS and Need2Slin SALE!!

dylangemelli

Staff
Dear N2BM Family,

We have some very exciting news:

D-Spark will be back in stock and available for ordering as of next week. It had been a while but the popularity of this product just will not die and so we decided to bring it back in a much enhanced formula… We will be announcing the details of the new formula and introductory offer next week, so keep reading our emails for that info…

Today we start the N2 Slin bonanza with the price on this product coming way, way down from $79 all the way down to $59 – This is a limited time sale you need to take advantage off right now while the current supply still lasts.

No matter if you are bulking or cutting n2slin is what you need to take with each meal to ensure the foods you eat build solid muscle mass and not fat.

Here is some research material for you guys that are new to n2slin:

http://list.needtobuildmuscle.com/t/332731/157957/4892/5/

http://list.needtobuildmuscle.com/t/332731/157957/1167/6/

http://list.needtobuildmuscle.com/t/332731/157957/4893/8/

The new version of D-Spark is in the works, it should be out for sale in the next 3 weeks.

The new formula builds on the original with some enhanced properties.

D-Aspartic Acid Calcium Chelate
N-Methyl-D-Aspartic Acid
7,8 Benzoflavone
Ginger 10:1
Forskolin 40%
Osthole 98%
Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione

People don't realize just how good N2 slin is until they try it. It doesn't matter if you are bulking, cutting, or recomping. N2slin helps you make better progress no matter what goal you have by helping you get the most out of the nutrients you consume with less being stored as fats truly a remarkable product

adding the androsta and the osthole really enhance the new version of dspark... that is going to provide it some real "on feeling" type properties and only enhance its strength from the previous version...

Finally been waiting on this. ..sure it won't last long btr get there fast

The new version of D-Spark is in the works, it should be out for sale in the next 3 weeks.

The new formula builds on the original with some enhanced properties.

D-Aspartic Acid Calcium Chelate
N-Methyl-D-Aspartic Acid
7,8 Benzoflavone
Ginger 10:1
Forskolin 40%
Osthole 98%
Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione

This product just got pressed into tablets yesterday - should be on the shelf next week some time.

wow dspark in tabs.. i love it!

n2slin price is a great sale! dig in guys.It wont last long.Ive seen the price go up and down a few times.So believe it will go back up soon,

wow dspark in tabs.. i love it!

n2slin price is a great sale! dig in guys.It wont last long.Ive seen the price go up and down a few times.So believe it will go back up soon,

Can I stack slin and D-spakr with my yohimflame for fat loss? - are there any interactions I need to be worried about?

Can I stack slin and D-spakr with my yohimflame for fat loss? - are there any interactions I need to be worried about?

of course you can and there are no issues whatsoever with stacking them... that's actually a very ideal stack... you can still add lean muscle while dropping fat in the process... i would definitely recommend a stack like this for 8-12 weeks... you can stay on need2slin without any breaks as well! this makes it even more desirable... you need 4 weeks off dspark and i would do the same with yohimflame but you can go 12 weeks on then 4 weeks off and start again!

Back
Top Bottom