Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

biotest supplements weaksauce

tergeson

Registered
what happened to biotest supplements? they used to be one of the best companies out there but lately they have been a suckfest. i ordered the Md6 and MRP and it used to be the bomb, but its like they completely changed their formulas. why do companies do this and how can i get something similar?

I used to work for them and gave up on following what they were trying to pedal so I wouldn't know.

I'm not familiar with them or their supplements

They were a big noise for five minutes a few years ago. They even had a nice mag for a while (echoes of Muscle Media who some of their writers had worked for).

They were a big noise for five minutes a few years ago. They even had a nice mag for a while (echoes of Muscle Media who some of their writers had worked for).

Yes, -- T-Mag. When I worked for them they had picked up the mantle left by Muscle Media magazine when it went mainstream. (This was around 2001 so mict people won't remember it). It was a cool gig until they started selling out. And along the way, they didn't want anyone who wasn't on board with the duplicity. So...I bailed.

Back
Top Bottom