Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

black pepper jerky

can you have this as a protein source after training? or this is synthetic food?

You can most certainly add Real Jerky as a Protein Source to your Diet.
It's just Dried to prevent Spoilage, and if you get a Drier, you could make your own Jerky.

But a couple of things to watch out for, as Not all Jerky is the same.

Check the Label for Sodium Content, as some can be Very High in Sodium.
Then you also want to check the Carb Content, as some have Sauces on them, which have Sugars.

If you want a High Quality Jerky, look for Grass Fed Beef Jerky.
It has No Hormones or Antibiotics/No MSG/No Nitrates/No Preservatives/Made in the U.S.

There's lots of U.S. Companies that make good quality Beef and Turkey Jerky........................ JP

REAL beef jerky from a local deli is actually awesome. It's basically just dehydrated steak. I use it all the time when travelling.

The problem is that most grocery store beef jerky is loaded with sugar.

Check the ingredients list. If it only lists things like steak, black pepper, salt...go for it. If it has a bunch of sugar or preservatives in it...put it back on the shelf where it belongs.

can you have this as a protein source after training? or this is synthetic food?

By all means. And google how jerky is made so you don't think it's synthetic.

The better quality jerky's I recommend as a snack but some are super processed and contain a ton of sodium. If you can get smoked jerky that would be ideal.

Not as an everyday food....but every once in a while both my hubby and I eat homemade venison jerkey. Super tasty and lean AF

Back
Top Bottom