Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blocking estrogen

domsteele22

Registered
Can you cut or block too much estrogen? Just finished cycle of dmx2.0 and am starting pct tomorrow. Got a minor case of gyno. Bloodwork says testosterone is great, but very high conversion to estrogen too. So I also go a prescription to low dose festara. (He said you only take like once a week or something like that). And it is only 4 pills. So my question is can I take both pct and festara at the same time. FYI pct is revolution pct. if not, which one should I take first and why? Thanks for the advice

Can you cut or block too much estrogen? Just finished cycle of dmx2.0 and am starting pct tomorrow. Got a minor case of gyno. Bloodwork says testosterone is great, but very high conversion to estrogen too. So I also go a prescription to low dose festara. (He said you only take like once a week or something like that). And it is only 4 pills. So my question is can I take both pct and festara at the same time. FYI pct is revolution pct. if not, which one should I take first and why? Thanks for the advice

Yes you can. Have a look at our sticky 'the perfect PCT'.

I would recommend getting bloodwork done ASAP!

Back
Top Bottom