Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blocking fat from carbs

331yol

Registered
I’ve read about certain supplements being good as fat blockers when you eat a carb heavy meal. I am half greek and half italian so we eat a lot of pasta and bread. The carbs really ruin my diet whenever I eat too much of them. Is there a supplement that can help with this?

I’ve read about certain supplements being good as fat blockers when you eat a carb heavy meal. I am half greek and half italian so we eat a lot of pasta and bread. The carbs really ruin my diet whenever I eat too much of them. Is there a supplement that can help with this?

I dont support fat blockers, but carb blockers do work. You can try white kidney bean extract with n2slin that's going to be the best way to do it.

No such thing as negating eating too much with a supplement. If that were the case it would be the biggest selling thing in the world. You need to learn to control your diet

You either 'block' carbs from carbs or fat from fat. You do NOT block fat from carbs

You either 'block' carbs from carbs or fat from fat. You do NOT block fat from carbs

Mobster is right about this. But n2slin is a good product.

There's an easy fix of course - don't.

Back
Top Bottom