Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

blood pressure help supp

podnan

Registered
I'm in my first week of my steroid cycle and my blood pressure has risen like 20-30 points, i know that it is normal based on my research for it to go up sometimes quickly but i am just now realizing that you are supposed to run support supplements to help out in this department. any idea which product to get?

I'm in my first week of my steroid cycle and my blood pressure has risen like 20-30 points, i know that it is normal based on my research for it to go up sometimes quickly but i am just now realizing that you are supposed to run support supplements to help out in this department. any idea which product to get?

Plenty of info in our articles. Read them, and help others to do so, before doing any cycle

I would also reccomend you to use n2guard. It should help you with blood pressure. It is really common to had increased pressure while using steroid. Don't worry too much, just try to use n2guard.

Back
Top Bottom