Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blood work numbers are off

bernard628

Registered
I just came off my steroid cycle about 4 weeks ago and I got blood work done just to see where things were at. I realize it's still early in the game but a lot of things were off. My AST, ALT, cholesterol and several other things were either High or low. I did not run cycle support was that a mistake?

I just came off my steroid cycle about 4 weeks ago and I got blood work done just to see where things were at. I realize it's still early in the game but a lot of things were off. My AST, ALT, cholesterol and several other things were either High or low. I did not run cycle support was that a mistake?

Bad blood work add some n2guard and fish oil with extra liquids.

With messed up bloods, use n2guard daily and drink lots of water.

In a word - yes. How's was your PCT?

You need to get on N2Guard ASAP and what did your pct entail?

Run proper PCT use two bottles of www.N2Guard.com back to back and then run your blood tests again. You are too soon of the cycle to worry about blood results right now.

Back
Top Bottom