Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BMF salvation for muscle mass

Mike Ferrais

Registered
I found this in amazon looking for a mass gainer but it also is supposed to help lowering estrogen levels which sounds great , I guess some of you have used it and I would like some extra info on this product , thank you.

mass gainers are garbage, just look at the ingredients. you are literally better off going to walmart and buying a tub of ice cream vs. wasting money on a mass gainer

if you are struggling to add mass you need to simply eat more food, more often. and you need to hit the weight room to increase muscle breakdown and growth. if you want to spend money on something to boost you go to n2bm, they sell a lot of great supplements that don't have bs ingredients

I found this in amazon looking for a mass gainer but it also is supposed to help lowering estrogen levels which sounds great , I guess some of you have used it and I would like some extra info on this product , thank you.

Never heard of it never mind used it. As for a mass gainer lowering estrogen... how?

This is Not a Mass Gainer in the Typical Sense, as there's No Protein in it.

Christ, it took me almost an Hour to Decipher the Ingredient List.
As they use Obfuscation to Confuse People, by listing the Chemical Nomenclature for each Ingredient.

So I bounced them off the Data Base at Sigma-Aldrich.
This is an Unlisted Prohormone Spiked with Cyproheptadine Hydrochloride (Powerful Antihistamine).
Which has the Side Effect of Rapid Weight Gain............................... JP
P.S.
I wouldn't touch this Shit !

There but for grammar the odd full stop. I think I get it now. He was looking for a mass gainer and came across this. As JP says it's essentially a PH which are banned. Next. More so cos they sell a creatine which doesn't look like a creatine, is, and cost $40.

Back
Top Bottom