Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Body builders using weight gainer protein?

cut77

Registered
Is it common for body builders to take serious mass gaining protein shakes? Even though its filled with fillers and crap like that. Are they still taking it regardless?

Gainer are always a garbage suppls at least bodybuilder don't use it

Sent from my SM-J730GM using Tapatalk

Protein shakes are used by bodybuilders for gaining muscle mass and not gaining weight. The protein shake is one of the best supplement in enhancing muscle mass and raise the level of blood flow in the muscles.

both protein shakes and weight gainers are marketing scams

during the 80's they slapped Arnold on a tub of powder and made people believe they would look like him if they drank it. it worked. they still do it today.

you aren't going to turn into a pro bodybuilder drinking shakes i hate to tell you

Another scame is amino acids supps

Sent from my SM-J730GM using Tapatalk

I promise you that anyone with a decent physique is NOT using a weight gainer shake.

It's the young naive kids who are purchasing them. They are loaded with sugar and artificial ingredients. I wouldn't drink it if it was given to me for free

Weight gainer products are very popular but if you want to add good quality mass then look at real food as your first option. Only add in a pure whey isolate powder if you fall short on protein. Weight gainers just add a bunch of low quality ingredients.

Its not easy but eating all your calories is most important!

Back
Top Bottom