Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Body building ebooks or cook books?

~Vision~

PuritySourceLabs Official
PSL Sponsor
[FONT=&quot]What bodybuilding books, ebooks have you listened to, or want to read/listen?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]What books do you recommend?[/FONT]

How about Body building cook books?
[FONT=&quot]Body builders kitchen looks good, seen it online and thought about dropping a few bucks on it. Of course eating the basics is what matters most, being programed, no matter how mundane same stuff every day, yet I figured it would be interesting to see what's out there for reading material..[/FONT]

I've probably got the best collection on here (I'll link a pic from Instagram). I've at least 5000+ bodybuilding books and magazines. One dates from 1900 (bound Sandow magazine volume).

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGVq9FRgp0p/

Click on the little arrows in pic to see the others in the series

Dr Jason Fungs books have both recipes and are amazing. he is my favorite although i don't agree with everything he says. his books should be a requirement to read for anyone in this game

Dr Jason Fungs books have both recipes and are amazing. he is my favorite although i don't agree with everything he says. his books should be a requirement to read for anyone in this game
I'm looking it up as we speak, I would love to see what others do and come up with regarding recipes..
To be fair I like anabolic factor but I'm the co author haha :)
https://www.evolutionary.org/ebooks/anabolic-factor/
Ha, its all good, I'm gonna have to check that book out man!

bro check tabs above, lot of good free info on here and books

man, this is one of the reasons I made this thread, to see what info is out there :) love the suggestion.

I've probably got the best collection on here (I'll link a pic from Instagram). I've at least 5000+ bodybuilding books and magazines. One dates from 1900 (bound Sandow magazine volume).

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGVq9FRgp0p/

Click on the little arrows in pic to see the others in the series

Geez Mob, you have a TON hahah.. that is epic. LOVE IT. I would spend my days reading all that content.

I'm looking it up as we speak, I would love to see what others do and come up with regarding recipes..

Ha, its all good, I'm gonna have to check that book out man!

man, this is one of the reasons I made this thread, to see what info is out there :) love the suggestion.

Geez Mob, you have a TON hahah.. that is epic. LOVE IT. I would spend my days reading all that content.

Since I set it up as you see at the end of last year I've got a short list of collectors and fans talking about wanting to do exactly that post covid. There are a bunch of collectors with way bigger stashes than me but I've got a TON of room.

Back
Top Bottom