Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

boldo tea vs milk thistle

SSWilliams

Registered
boldo is very famous down south america as the best liver flushing and cleaner , they boil it in water and drink it , here in north america our number one liver guard is milk thistle, which one would be the best for a fatty liver like mine, this is my first time ever flushing my liver I'm 40 years old and bad breath, acne, and digestion problems made realize my liver is all f$%$%$ up, thank you.

Your Info is Outdated.

Milk Thistle is not #1 for your Liver.

Tudca & NAC is what you want to be taking if you have Liver Issues.
Both have Clinical Studies to back up their effectiveness.

I've Vaguely Familiar with Boldo Tea.
And you have to be Extremely Careful in it's use.
This is from Web-MD on Boldo.................................. JP

BOLDO SIDE EFFECTS & SAFETY

Boldo might be UNSAFE when used for medicinal purposes. Poisoning by ascaridole, a chemical that occurs naturally in boldo, has occurred in people taking boldo. Boldo might cause liver damage when taken by mouth. If you take boldo, use only ascaridole-free preparations. When applied to the skin, boldo can cause irritation.
Special Precautions & Warnings:

Pregnancy and breast-feeding: Boldo might be UNSAFE when used orally in medicinal amounts. Ascaridole, a chemical in boldo, can damage the liver.

Bile duct blockage: Boldo seems to be able to increase the flow of bile, a fluid produced by the liver and stored in the gallbladder. Bile passes through small channels (ducts) in the intestine where it plays an important role in digesting fats. These ducts can become blocked. There is a concern that the extra bile flow caused by boldo might be harmful in people with blocked bile ducts.

Liver disease: There is some concern that boldo can damage the liver, especially in people who have liver disease. Don’t use boldo if you have liver problems.

Surgery: Boldo can slow blood clotting, so there is some concern that it might increase the chance of too much bleeding during and after surgery. Stop using boldo at least two weeks before a scheduled surgery.

Your Info is Outdated.

Milk Thistle is not #1 for your Liver.

Tudca & NAC is what you want to be taking if you have Liver Issues.
Both have Clinical Studies to back up their effectiveness.

I've Vaguely Familiar with Boldo Tea.
And you have to be Extremely Careful in it's use.
This is from Web-MD on Boldo.................................. JP

BOLDO SIDE EFFECTS & SAFETY

Boldo might be UNSAFE when used for medicinal purposes. Poisoning by ascaridole, a chemical that occurs naturally in boldo, has occurred in people taking boldo. Boldo might cause liver damage when taken by mouth. If you take boldo, use only ascaridole-free preparations. When applied to the skin, boldo can cause irritation.
Special Precautions & Warnings:

Pregnancy and breast-feeding: Boldo might be UNSAFE when used orally in medicinal amounts. Ascaridole, a chemical in boldo, can damage the liver.

Bile duct blockage: Boldo seems to be able to increase the flow of bile, a fluid produced by the liver and stored in the gallbladder. Bile passes through small channels (ducts) in the intestine where it plays an important role in digesting fats. These ducts can become blocked. There is a concern that the extra bile flow caused by boldo might be harmful in people with blocked bile ducts.

Liver disease: There is some concern that boldo can damage the liver, especially in people who have liver disease. Don’t use boldo if you have liver problems.

Surgery: Boldo can slow blood clotting, so there is some concern that it might increase the chance of too much bleeding during and after surgery. Stop using boldo at least two weeks before a scheduled surgery.

Hi jp! You are a wealth of knowledge.. How do you feel about liv52? Ive used it in the past but never got bloodwork.. :(

Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk

'Flushing the liver'... lol. Short of taking it out and washing it there's next to no such thing. Drinking more water maybe, adding a little lemon juice perhaps. Liv 52, Tudca and the like for liver health - sure. But actual flushing... sheesh.

The truth is keep the shit which fucks it up to a minimum. So alcohol, for example, does not need to 40oz of hooch at a time. Being constantly dehydrated is a no and so on.

Hi jp! You are a wealth of knowledge.. How do you feel about liv52? Ive used it in the past but never got bloodwork.. :(

Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk

I use to take Liv-52-DS, the Double Strength Version.

I was on a Long and somewhat Harsh Cycle, and had some Bloodwork done.
My Liver Enzymes were more than Double the Upper Parameters of the Blood Test.
So I switched to Tudca & NAC, and redid the Bloodwork 28 Days later.
Both my ALT & AST were both back down in the Middle of the Test Parameters......................... JP
P.S.
On the Liv-52-DS
ALT ~145 ~ Test Parameters are 17 to 63 IU/L
AST ~ 92 ~ Test Parameters are 15 to 41 IU/L
On Tudca & NAC after 28 days.
ALT ~ 34
AST ~ 36

Back
Top Bottom