Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bone and joint repair stack for aging bodybuilder.

Blue-Traveler

Registered
Hey guys,

I'm 53yrl ... 6'1".... 210lbs ... 16% right now.

I have have some nagging injuries that really keep me from giving it my all int he gym. Mostly elbows, my right fist and left shoulder too. Not to mention both knees.
I'm gojng to start doing very light weights and high reps with good form, and I will be taking Ostarine and n2jointrx to help repair my old joints. From all of the research I have been doing it seem like the Ostarine tries to repair the joint while the n2joint product provides the materials that make up the joint so that the tissue can take that material in when it wants to repair.

I guess my main questions is: how long until I see and feel some results? Also I have recently bee reading about Mk-677 and how that repairs joints too, should I stack that ingredient here too?

I'm taking n2jointrx right now all by itself without any ostarine. I have been taking 6 capsules everyday for the last two weeks and it really does work wonders to take that deep pain away. I felt the difference a week in and it just keeps getting better.

6 caps of n2joint rx bro and some 25mgs of ostarine will do the trick....

This is one amazing stack that saved my elbows. Regarding the time it takes to notice the effects - it all depends on each individual person. I have personally felt the effects from Ostarine after about two weeks of taking it. As far as I know, that is the time it takes for most people to really feel it.

N2Joints RX seems to work somewhat faster - I have been taking it for approximately two weeks, and I have started to feel even greater improvements in 6-8 days.

Hope your joints will heal soon, and you will be able to hit hard. With the help of these two agents everything will be fine.

I haven't yet taken n2joint rx, but I've taken the ingredients in there for joint pain before (n2joint probably wasn't even out when I used this). It worked well for me. It became more effective after a couple weeks...

\
Nothing can rapir your joints that fast, if there is a reason n2jointrx gives you relief in the first week is probably because it contains a high effective dose of cissus quadrangularis which helps with pain and inflammation almost immediately.

I've been talking N2joint rx for awhile now and it works great. I was taking 6 tabs a day, but now I take 3 or 4 a day and it's still working.

Back
Top Bottom