Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Boosting immune system

philjones

Registered
Hey, I was just wondering what works best to help boost your immune system. I hate getting sick, but somehow manage to get sick quite frequently during the winter months... So, I'm looking for something to help eliminate or significantly reduce the number of colds I catch...

i'm sure your grandma used to always tell you to 'starve a fever'.. well she was right, or she might have cooked some broth which seemed to magically heal you... 2 of the past 3 nobel prize winners in medicine won by showing how the immune system can be boosted via autophagy through water fasting. this is a very important tool to use.

Honestly whenever I am feeling a little rundown or something is creeping around the corner I fast. Have had great results recovering from colds and flus from just fasting itself. Its awesome.

Eat clean whole foods and avoid processed foods. Practice a low stress healthy lifestyle and all these can help maintain a healthy immune system.
Exactly right. This will give you a strong immune system. Because of these things I rarely ever get sick. Years and years can go by without getting sick for me

i'm sure your grandma used to always tell you to 'starve a fever'.. well she was right, or she might have cooked some broth which seemed to magically heal you... 2 of the past 3 nobel prize winners in medicine won by showing how the immune system can be boosted via autophagy through water fasting. this is a very important tool to use.

I just couldn’t imagine not drinking water for 24 hours! How long do you usually fast for? I could probably go 12-14 hours!

I just couldn’t imagine not drinking water for 24 hours! How long do you usually fast for? I could probably go 12-14 hours!

water fasting = no food, just water
dry fasting= no food or water

technically dry fasting would yield faster results but you don't have to do that. i am an advocate for water fasting though where you just drink water. the longest water fast I've done is 19 days.

but let's say you are sick you would just start fasting right away and break your fast once your issue is resolved. works great for a lot of things besides just the flu or a cold. usually 2-3 days of fasting will knock it out easily.

to mantain a strong immune system you want to do some 1-2 day fasts 1-2X per month and look into intermittent fasting pretty much daily. I typically do a 4-6 hour window.

Eat clean whole foods and avoid processed foods. Practice a low stress healthy lifestyle and all these can help maintain a healthy immune system.
This right here is the same thing I was thinking

Back
Top Bottom