Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Borage Oil for fat loss

chanbaker

Registered
how true is this oil is a big aid in fat loss boosting your metabolism and blocking fat cells, it's not known as other oils out there but it has some great reviews.

Borge oil contains the omega 9 fatty acid GLA. Another good source of GLA is evening primrose oil.

Fatty acid supplements are very important for overall health but it's not going to do much for fat loss. If you are deficient in essential fatty acids then yes, your body will hold onto body fat as a defence mechanism but most people actually take in too much omega 6/9 fatty acids.

GLA is a good supplement to take but it's not going to take inches off your waist line.

yeah musky is a whiz on this type of stuff

remember with oils is they are very fatty and calorie dense.. if you listen to our recent podcasts we talk about how oils are found in restaurant food which makes an 800 calorie steak turn into 1400 calories with a few tablespoons of oil YUCK!

While these oils can be very beneficial for one's health in terms of Omega fatty acids content, I would not expect any relevant fat loss benefits from those oils. Remember, any oil will be very heavily loaded with carbs, so you need to be careful with any oil that you take.

When trying to lose fat I would keep all oils to a minimum. They are just extremely high in calories. If I use a frying pan I will just use a spray instead of oil to cook in. The only oil I really consume is my fish oil and krill oil capsules.

Back
Top Bottom