Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

boyfriend supplement to lose weight

Beatrice34

Registered
my boyfriend birthday is coming up and he thinks he is fat so i want to get him a supplement that he can take to lose weight. i read T3 is a good idea for him but i know it is a drug that isn't the safest. so i want to get him a safe supplement that he can take to help him lose some weight without side effects.

my boyfriend birthday is coming up and he thinks he is fat so i want to get him a supplement that he can take to lose weight. i read T3 is a good idea for him but i know it is a drug that isn't the safest. so i want to get him a safe supplement that he can take to help him lose some weight without side effects.

Give him the aids. He'll drop a few lbs.

Cardarine is excellent for fat loss. Get it from sarms.forsale

Obviously diet changes over time will have the biggest impact, but to get him started, try the stack of N2Slin and Cardarine. 20mg Cardarine per day and 2 caps N2Slin before his 2-3 meals each day.

Back
Top Bottom