Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Breakfast killing me?

jimmychu22

Registered
Breakfast of champions, my family think I’m weird for eating this every single morning. Am I overdoing it ?

Old fashioned oatmeal + low sugar whey+ beet powder+baobab powder+matcha powder+maca+psyillium husk+ pumpkin pie spice+turmeric powder+frozen wild blueberries +almond butter.

Thoughts? Great for me? Going to kill me ?

if your oatmeal is plain and no sugar then i would say that breakfast is perfectly fine

just keep in mind that breakfast should be your smallest meal of the day, not largest as the food companies want you to believe. it is most important upon waking to hydrate, not to throw food at your gut.

Sounds okay to me. I personally don't like a big meal in the morning. Just a piece of fruit or something.

Breakfast of champions, my family think I’m weird for eating this every single morning. Am I overdoing it ?

Old fashioned oatmeal + low sugar whey+ beet powder+baobab powder+matcha powder+maca+psyillium husk+ pumpkin pie spice+turmeric powder+frozen wild blueberries +almond butter.

Thoughts? Great for me? Going to kill me ?
I dont see any issues with it

Oats are a part of my second meal, but if it works for you stick with it.

Upon waking, I like a big 32oz of water, a dozen whole eggs, bacon or sausage, and a whole wheat bagel with peanut butter. My first 3 meals are the biggest, and my last 2 only consist of protein, no carbs or fats within 5hrs of bed time.

So... do some research.

I have, some. Somewhat like tumeric, ashwagandha, kratom, etc.. The marketing claims it's another wonder root that can cure everything. It tastes absolutely horrible. I was just wondering if he saw any benefits that he could share. A ton of these wonder herbs are nothing more that placebo.

I have, some. Somewhat like tumeric, ashwagandha, kratom, etc.. The marketing claims it's another wonder root that can cure everything. It tastes absolutely horrible. I was just wondering if he saw any benefits that he could share. A ton of these wonder herbs are nothing more that placebo.

Some rather than the powder I use actual beetroots (usually pickled). It's a natural vasodialator.

Back
Top Bottom