Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A brief history of Creatine and why you should use N2BM's Ancient Strength

Mobster

Staff
VIP
EVO V.I.P.
EVO Logger
When you've done this as long as I have you get to see all... know all... nearly use all ;)

Creatine was identified and isolated well over 100 years ago (some time in the 1800's) and synthesized early in the 1900's. Here in the UK Nabba bodybuilder Roy Duval heard how race horse trainers were putting giant horse sized tea bags in their race horse's water. As well as various herbs they also included a new (to most of us then) ingredient called Creatine. So he did a little research. Remember this was around 1980 or so. When it first came out it was £100 a kilo (so about $60-70+ a lb). Yeah damned expensive!

You had all that loading BS (zero need and yeah I did it) with glucose (loads of it - again no need and only used cos in studies they used an insulin response test as a measure of uptake) or grape juice (I did this... never mind eh). You had guys, as always, thinking they needed 10 or even 20g a day.... no 5g is fine. You've still got people pouring the powder in their mouth (that and pre workouts... eek), sipping water and bitching about upset stomachs (you can blame Greg Valentino for that one).

Finally, mostly cos the price came down and the margin was razor thin, companies started looking for versions that aren't monohydrate. The truth is mono works for almost everyone. There's a few who get a lot from their protein intake so don't see much and a VERY few who need other forms. Both numbers combined are less than 5%.

So why Ancient Strength? Go look at the make up: 3 pills comes out to about the daily dose and 4551mg is monohydrate and the rest is Creatine HCL 300mg and Creatine Pyruvate 150mg. A solid ass product and a decent price.

Click here to buy

Last edited:
Ancient strength is great been using it for years without an issue. Highly recommended product!

Back
Top Bottom