Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

brown rice protein question

O connor PRO

Registered
is it any good guys? I ask because the words rice and body building do not match , my mother bought it for me but before taking I rather to get some info, thanks.

The problem with vegan protein powders like brown rice, gemma pea, hemp etc. is that they have a much lower bioavailability then animal based protein sources. Your body doesn't absorb them as well.

Unless you are trying to remove dairy from your diet for ethical or religious reasons, the gold standard of protein supplements is a good quality whey protein isolate. Human breast milk is actually 80% whey protein. Whey protein has an amino acid profile that is pretty much perfect for humans.

The reason we stock those vegan proteins like br, pea, hemp is for when my hubby is bulking he adds those in with regular whey at different times of the way.

you really don't need a protein powder in the first place. you don't need powders at all. I like a greens powder because it is something other than water for me to drink but i really don't need it

Back
Top Bottom