Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Building mass

krisjotko

Registered
Hey All,

I am beginning to increase my muscle mass and strength. Along with a natural healthy diet I want the aid of supplements, however I wont be going over board with the whole supplementation thing. I am currently thinking of cunsuming protein shakes and sports drinks. I have a few queries in mind:

1. Are the supplements which refuel both protein and carbohydrates at the same time? If so, which do you recommend?

2. Is there immediately digested creatine supplements? (I only know creatine supplements which are to be consumed over days)

3. Any other supplements you recommend for building muscle mass and strength?

Thanks

I see no mention of food in there. That's where you need to be getting the bulk of your nutrients. Not supplements. Creatine can be taken anytime. Dont waste money on sports drinks.

refueling is a myth created by companies to sell you their products

you refuel after a workout with rest. that means after you lift weights you either get in a nap or you have a good nights sleep. there isn't anything you take to refuel. your body will not be depleted of glycogen from weight training. you would have to run 15 miles to deplete yourself.

now if you sweat out a lot and live in a hot climate then you absolutely need to hydrate. but again you do not need sports drinks to do that which contain electrolytes, but they also contain a lot of bad shit like sweeteners, dyes, and shit you cannot pronounce that were made in a lab. there is a decent powder you can take called Ultima that i do use, but only when you are super dehydrated do you need that and most of you reading this will never have that issue just from weight training

People also focus on this meal. Meaning the one in hand right now. While a pre-workout and post workout meal have SOME importance so does what you ate last night. Last night I ate a HUGE Tomahawk steak (32-36oz). I'm hardly likely to starve and need more food before having a training session today.

Food is what you need for your goals. Also creatine isn't something like a stimulant you take for a preworkout boost. You need to take it every day to let it build up and keep its concentration in you.

Back
Top Bottom