Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bulk and chinese food

Rafataibo

Registered
how about to have chinese once in a while while trying to bulk and gain weight? some people say it's ok and others say it's
really unhealthy.

every single ethnic food in the world CAN be healthy IF you use the right ingredients and cook it to be healthy

for example: beef and brocolli

if you use grassfed beef and organic brocolli and cook it in some coconut oil= completely healthy
if you use walmart beef and brocolli and fry it in lard and oil= completely unhealthy

for reference eating chinese food at the food court at the mall = unhealthy
PF Changs= unhealthy
making chinese food at home with quality ingredients= healthy

how about to have chinese once in a while while trying to bulk and gain weight? some people say it's ok and others say it's
really unhealthy.

As Steve says if you cooked it right it's fine.

If you are talking about take out chinese food - it's full of preservatives, fat and sugar.

Go to China. They are not eating the type of Chinese food we have in North America. Traditional chinese food is not sweet and sour pork lol.

really unhealthy.

If you buy chinese food from the take out place up the street- it will kill your diet. If you make chinese food with whole organic foods, you are golden.

Eat up!

Agreed. I make “Chinese food” every once in a while. Pepper steak for a low carb meal. I also make “Mexican food” and Thai food and comfort food and Italian food. Etc etc etc. it’s all in how you cook it.

Aslong as the ingredients used to cook said meal is healthy then it isnt an issue.

Agreed. I make “Chinese food” every once in a while. Pepper steak for a low carb meal. I also make “Mexican food” and Thai food and comfort food and Italian food. Etc etc etc. it’s all in how you cook it.

Exactly. The answer isn't specific to the type of food you eat but the way you prepare and cook it.

Back
Top Bottom