Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bulking and bloated

emochild

Registered
Is it just me or does it seem like most people arent getting pumps or any increse in strength. Just some water weight. And that the majority of people say it just screws up your movements.

I don't even know how to respond

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

If you aren’t gaining strength in a bulking phase, you are doing something very very wrong with your diet and training

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it just me or does it seem like most people arent getting pumps or any increse in strength. Just some water weight. And that the majority of people say it just screws up your movements.

Doing what?

I'm not quite sure what the question is here.
But yes if you feel bloated all the time it can make some movements/exercises quite uncomfortable.

You likely are not bulking correctly. Bulking is not just throwing a bunch of crap food into your diet. That will make you bloated for sure

You likely are not bulking correctly. Bulking is not just throwing a bunch of crap food into your diet. That will make you bloated for sure

It's funny how it almost feels like we are kinda thinking the same way in many of these nutrition/training topics.

bulking is a myth in terms of what they want you to think and what is parroted on forums

if you 'bulk up' it really means you are getting fatter and adding more water weight.

the fact is building rock solid muscle tissue takes a long time and yes how far you go is dependent on a good workout program and atleast decent genetics

Back
Top Bottom