Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bulking phase coming up

FrankYou

Registered
Hey, I'm going into my bulking phase in a few weeks and wanted to try some new supps. However, I've heard from my GP that my liver blood work came back a little "abnormal" so I want to invest in something that won't have any detrimental effects on my liver. I'm also trying to stray from pre-workout NO-boosters and creatine supplements. If anybody has any suggestions, especially from experience, I'd be very grateful. Thanks.

There really shouldn't be too many supplements that would mess with your liver values. My recommendation would be tried and true creatine monohydrate. Also, you can. Look into using TUDCA to help restore your liver values

Hey, I'm going into my bulking phase in a few weeks and wanted to try some new supps. However, I've heard from my GP that my liver blood work came back a little "abnormal" so I want to invest in something that won't have any detrimental effects on my liver. I'm also trying to stray from pre-workout NO-boosters and creatine supplements. If anybody has any suggestions, especially from experience, I'd be very grateful. Thanks.

Meaning what exactly? If, for example and as you suggest, you used Creatine then one measure in your test which can be thrown off and give a false value to the results is (note the slight difference in spelling) Creatanine.

If a doc says 'there's a problem with your results here's what you do - FKIN ASK WTF DOES THAT MEAN? Not just 'ok doc'.

Yeah you should be asking your doctor more questions about what is going on!

Get some blood work done first

Back
Top Bottom