bannednutrition.com

Thread: Bulking up

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Bulking up

Another question for you guys, im looking to add some weight, i know i need to eat alot but its hard right now working 40-45 hours. I want something that has a good amount of calories, tastes ok, and doesnt have a lot of sugar. I dont want the most expensive/cheap, somewhere in the middle...Ive seen some with like 900 cal but 60g of sugar, my teeth arent good as it is that would kill me....
    any suggestions?
    Thanks

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pariskk1 View Post
    Another question for you guys, im looking to add some weight, i know i need to eat alot but its hard right now working 40-45 hours. I want something that has a good amount of calories, tastes ok, and doesnt have a lot of sugar. I dont want the most expensive/cheap, somewhere in the middle...Ive seen some with like 900 cal but 60g of sugar, my teeth arent good as it is that would kill me....
    any suggestions?
    Thanks
    Get your teeth fixed.

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    not the way to do it

you cannot take weight gainers and build muscle, you will def gain weight not arguing that.. but it won't be good weight and then down the road you will be back posting that you want to lose fat

i never recommend anyone touch them. you are getting too stuck on the macro thing where you think that if you hit this much calories a day you will gain muscle. that is a ruse. the body knows the difference between a powdery weight gainer full of crap and real food. so why not just do it right from the start?

get on a consistent workout and diet program and set a goal to gain 2 pounds of lean muscle mass per year. after 10 years that is going to be 20 pounds of lean muscle!! that is a lot. just imagine what 20 pounds of steak looks like, now imagine if that was on you..
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Meal prep real food

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    any suggestions?
    Thanks
    Why don't you just prep your own food? Is there some kind of hindrance for such a thing?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Meal prep is the only way you will be successful.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Do a little bit of pre planning and you will be fine.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    any suggestions?
    Thanks
    Thats why you prepare everything ahead of time. Gainers arent going to get you anywhere