Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

C4 supplement question

victor more

Registered
Hi guys, I was wondering if it's ok to take this supplements just to train track and field , not weights, it says it's good to boost energy and Focus and that's basically what I'm looking for.

C4 is basically just a flavoured caffeine drink. It's pretty much the same thing as drinking a cup of coffee. It won't hurt you by any means. It's just an expensive caffeine supplement.

I'm a cheap guy so I personally would just drink a cup of black coffee or take a caffeine pill.

I will benefit much more by having a nice meal before training, rather than from stimulants, especially coffee. It will give you a boost only for half an hour. After that, your BP will start decreasing. So no point in using coffee for someone, who has long workouts.

C4 is extremely popular as a pre workout drink but really it is just caffeine that you feel and a few other ingredients. Its fine to take before your event but I don't think the cost is worth it. You could even get caffeine pills which are really cheap.

Back
Top Bottom