Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

caffeine anhydrous vs regular caffeine

David-Me

Hello Evo,

I'm trying to buy a supplement for a preworkout but I seen there is a new caffeine anhydrous being used, do any of you guys knwo what the difference is between this one and regualr caffeine. Up until now I have been using Vivarin to get an energy boost, but now I want something with BCAAs and NO2 ingredients so it helps more with my training. Just wondering how this type of caffeine is different.

Theres a ton of pwo options to satisfy your needs. I opt for bcaas with glutamine and add it to my post workout protein shake.

Yea..its just the actual name. Its caffeine powder. Same thing you find in caffeine pills. 200mg is about 1 cup of coffee i think

Same stuff. Adding anhydrous to the name is just a way to church up the name of regular caffeine and make it sound like some sort of super special form.

not much help here I hate all stims don't use any of these very often

I agree.. its the same shit. Im not to fancy though, I just drink coffee and call it a day.

Alternative caffeine types are better. Not sure why. Stronger hit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree with Shrine, I just more of a coffee guy. I did try these Fast-Acting Roxy weight loss soft gels that came in as a sample when I ordered something from body building .com and these things just about blew my ears off, very strong!! I don't like them, too much for me.

Back
Top Bottom