Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: caffeine pills question

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

caffeine pills question

Hi guys, I got some caffeine in pill form I'm planning to take in the morning before training, my question is if it's possible to overdose on caffeine, especially if you are taking it in pill form? what could be the highest dose I can take every day without risk

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfred Hopper View Post
    Hi guys, I got some caffeine in pill form I'm planning to take in the morning before training, my question is if it's possible to overdose on caffeine, especially if you are taking it in pill form? what could be the highest dose I can take every day without risk
    It should, if the company is in any way responsible, say so right on the container. I can tell you. without googling the answer, that the daily recommended limit is 400mg. Overdose levels can be as low as 1000mg.

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    you don't want to use caffeine before a workout

view your body like a car, and your heart is your engine. do you want to rev up your engine and burn it up? or do you want it running smooth?

instead of taking a stimulant have a nice balanced meal and drink a lot of water. take dspark as a supplement
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma HGH
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Only use it when you absolutely need it. Something like a bad nights sleep or you are just dragging ass that day. In that case go with 100-200mg around 15 minutes before training. Caffeine in pill form will hit you very quickly.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfred Hopper View Post
    I recently read an article on edubirdie uk about caffeine in pills. It was very informative and interesting. If you have time, you can view it.

Advanced Cyborg Brother sisir012's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Useally 300 mg is ok and most of caffeine pill have 200 mg but as Steve say you should not use it yes a good pre work out meal with hydration is nessery and a good quality sleep so check you sleep it is more vital a , year ago I used this shit things and continue I abuse .So better is don't use it. And currently I don't take any stimulant and I am happy

Sent from my SM-J701F using Tapatalk
    EAT HEALTHY THINK BETTER

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    You can start with low rates to attract them and to get some good experience but this is one good way to start this work.
    Last edited by gearhead; 12-22-2017 at 04:41 AM. Reason: spam

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    hi there! Itís great site. so many topics and opinions. I used to read, basically washingtonpost but now your site one of my favorites. Thank you!

Advanced Cyborg Brother sisir012's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacky901 View Post
    hi there! Itís great site. so many topics and opinions. I used to read, basically washingtonpost but now your site one of my favorites. Thank you!
    Evo is a great forum here you ask anything and we can respons as soon as possible..keep in touch stay safe

Sent from my SM-J701F using Tapatalk
    EAT HEALTHY THINK BETTER

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I take 2 x 100mg caffeine + 200mg L-theanine. Not sure if it's good or bad but it helps me to wake up a bit. I generally wake up & go straight to the gym. The L-theanine kind of blunts the caffeine, takes away the edginess

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast