Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Calculating food intake

rogerjuerta

Registered
How do you calculate your food intake? Do you keep track of it ? Or do you keep a pretty relax schedule on what you eat ??

I just make sure I am eating the right stuff and just eat until I feel satisfied. I don’t like overeating. I like to feel as light as possible after a meal.

How do you calculate your food intake? Do you keep track of it ? Or do you keep a pretty relax schedule on what you eat ??
I tracked for years, but now I domt because I measured and weighed stuff so long I can tell by look now what I'm getting. I'm in tune with my body enough to know what I can and cant have

I eat 4 meals a day generally the same macros. This is my maintenance. If I'm bulking I add a meal if I'm cutting I subtract a meal. It works pretty well for me but I'm mostly into fitness and anti-aging nothing hard-core.

The gym is maybe 1-2hrs of your day. Your diet is a 24/7/365 affair. I prep all my meals. 15 containers worth of food are made at a time which last me about 3 days. I eat every 3hrs, 5-6 (small) meals a day. As of yesterday I just ended my 12 week program and dropped 26lbs. Tightened up and got my shit on point

Back
Top Bottom