Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can I stack a stimulant with ostazol?

dhumpc

Registered
I am just wondering about the proper way to run ostazol. I'm 33 years old and I like to take pre-workout stimulants before I hit the gym. Right now I'm taking some fat burners that contain some caffeine and other stimulants. Just want to make sure stacking these two products will be okay or if it's too much

I am just wondering about the proper way to run ostazol. I'm 33 years old and I like to take pre-workout stimulants before I hit the gym. Right now I'm taking some fat burners that contain some caffeine and other stimulants. Just want to make sure stacking these two products will be okay or if it's too much

Don't stack stimulants with ostazol, ostazol is strong use it by itself first before adding stims.

To find out - look at the ingredients, study, learn and then know.

Back
Top Bottom