Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

can i use banned nutrition products year round?

lhunger

Registered
I've been using banned nutrition products for 2 months straight daily. Cardazol and nutrozol have been the two i used. both bottles have lasted me a month so i got 4 bottles total. my question is can i use these year round or do i need to take a break after a couple months on? i have looked and can't find an answer.

bro...i use cardazol daily all year only sunday off to clean receptors....nutrozol i use 5 days per week before bed too...ostazol i only use in pct....

you can be a mod not because of your involvement in the community, not because of a particular aptitude toward moderating like people skills, but because you're skin isn't white. That's the only qualification.

you can be a mod not because of your involvement in the community, not because of a particular aptitude toward moderating like people skills, but because you're skin isn't white. That's the only qualification.

bro wtf u talking about...mods are based on knowledge only......this is bodybuilding, we got white guys painting themselves black to be in shorts on stage, we got black guys painting themselves blacker to be on stage...we are all bodybuilding brothers...color doesnt matter...we build and tone muscle and live our amazing fitness lifestyles (each our own way)....color or race has nothing to do with our forums...please dont bring it up again...we only discuss bodybuilding fitness and health on EVO, not politics or race or religion etc ....

Back
Top Bottom