Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can you still cut with creatine?

Jecad

Registered
I am confused on using creatine. Some people say it is good to cut with and some say it is only good for bulking cause it will cause a lot of water retention
I want to lose about 12-15 pounds. But I don’t want to lose muscle. Would it be something smart to use ?

I am confused on using creatine. Some people say it is good to cut with and some say it is only good for bulking cause it will cause a lot of water retention
I want to lose about 12-15 pounds. But I don’t want to lose muscle. Would it be something smart to use ?

You can cut with creatine, you will drop bodyfat but still retain some water.

It's only an issue in the very lean in terms of seeing any water retention

Cutting is all about the caloric deficit not sure what Creatine can do differently for you man!

Back
Top Bottom