Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Carb Supps

islammakachev

Registered
Just wondering if people do bother with carb supplements or do you just get carbs from foods?

I am fairly skinny and am trying to bulk,I have protein supplement and i am on a bit of a tight budget so wondering if it would be worth my while to by carb sup or not?

Just wondering if people do bother with carb supplements or do you just get carbs from foods?

I am fairly skinny and am trying to bulk,I have protein supplement and i am on a bit of a tight budget so wondering if it would be worth my while to by carb sup or not?

In a word - no. I eat more whole food carbs.

unless you are slamming insulin and need those fast carbs to prevent low blood sugar there is absolutely zero reason to touch carb supplements!
I want to disagree. I have a fast metabolism and a calorie demanding job lifting up to 150ib witha time schedule. When I eat those stroop waffles, or drink some quick carbs, I feel better.
But yes nothing quite like slamming slin

I want to disagree. I have a fast metabolism and a calorie demanding job lifting up to 150ib witha time schedule. When I eat those stroop waffles, or drink some quick carbs, I feel better.
But yes nothing quite like slamming slin

i would rather you consume some fruit or nuts in that situation and not sugar. much healthier.. remember sugar is a magnet to disease.

again i am not against carbs that are healthy and natural (no pizza and bagels are not healthy carbs), i am against SUGAR. we get too much of it already by accident, adding more seems ludicrous

Back
Top Bottom