Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cardarine doesn't work?

DadBod22

Registered
So I was doing some reading about cardazol on bannednutrition.com

And they claim that cardarine doesn't work and also that cardazol is "a billion times better"

I See cardarine and Cardazol getting pushed like crazy on these forums, but do they work?

And they claim that cardarine doesn't work and also that cardazol is "a billion times better"

I See cardarine and Cardazol getting pushed like crazy on these forums, but do they work?

Cardarine GW works for sure as a PPAR inhibitor, it's NOT a sarm. GW works there are millions (literally millions) of people that have used it.

Cardazol works as a natural supplement alternative to GW but it's best used in synergy. Take Cardarine GW 20mgs + Cardazol 3 caps per day and you'll see them work together perfectly.
It's like stacking Ostarine and Ostazol, a perfect combination. It's not always one or the other, a stack is what we are here for.

Post a screenshot

Not sure how to do it from my phone, go look for yourself lol easy to find it's bold and highlighted

I did. You're right. They are wrong.

Yeah, honestly their products may work but I don't think I'd try it just because oh how ridiculous their whole marketing process is.. too gimmicky

Their products are fine. I've always thought of them as best used with the products they mimic. So Cardazol with Cardarine etc etc

One is a SARM and the other a supplement, you should do more research on both. Here is a podcast all about Cardarine:

Cardarine GW
https://www.evolutionary.org/evolut...w-is-not-a-sarm-gw-facts-and-fiction-exposed/

Back
Top Bottom