Join Evolutionary Forums


esarms.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
needtobuildmuslce.com
sarms1.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: cardazol

  1. #11
    VIP gearhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    15,797
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by beachcomber View Post
    I've taken all 5 or 6 at once, felt nothing.

    Spread them out too, no difference.
    bro you must have receptor downregular...i burn up with 3-4 per day...sweating and cardio hardcore...
    #1 SARMS provider in the world - SARMS1.com --- MODERATOR APPROVED



    Want to know Source info? Check Approved Sources section on Evo!

  2. #12
    EVO V.I.P. P0N's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    2,592
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Dang. My gf takes 4 a day, and says it's almost like clen for her minus the shakes.
    Last edited by P0N; 07-08-2019 at 07:00 AM.

  3. #13
    Moderator dylangemelli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    21,549
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by beachcomber View Post
    I've taken all 5 or 6 at once, felt nothing.

    Spread them out too, no difference.
    why did you not pm me about this then? what was your order number? how long have you been taking it? you havent noticed one thing from it? i guess thats just weird since i have not heard that from one single person and there have been A LOT of these sold so im curious on many things... you are pretty vague in what you posted...

  4. #14
    Beginner Brother
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    39
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    why did you not pm me about this then? what was your order number? how long have you been taking it? you havent noticed one thing from it? i guess thats just weird since i have not heard that from one single person and there have been A LOT of these sold so im curious on many things... you are pretty vague in what you posted...
    My post wasn't meant to be a negative on cardazol at all, as I actually thought it wasn't focused on stimulating effects. So when I saw people saying they really "feel" the dose working then I just figured they were more sensitive to caffeine or other ingredient than I am.

    But I'll PM you my info for your review should you have the time to cross check the batch. I don't want to come off as a random hater on the board.

  5. #15
    Beginner Brother
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    39
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by gearhead View Post
    bro you must have receptor downregular...i burn up with 3-4 per day...sweating and cardio hardcore...
    That is something I should look into actually, seriously. The only thing I've done outside of OTC supps is Cardarine 20mg for about 6 weeks and I'm nearing 4 weeks on Ostarine 25mg.

    When I take cardazol I typically do it in this fashion:

    1 x wake up
    1 x hour after breakfast
    1 x 2nd hour after breakfast
    2 x 1 hr prior to workout

    OR

    5-6 1 hr prior to workout

    I'll try on an empty stomach, LISS cardio to see if that helps with just feeling/noticing changes. Don't get me wrong, I want to get the shakes, jittery, and all that. I enjoy it.

  6. #16
    Beginner Brother
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    39
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    why did you not pm me about this then? what was your order number? how long have you been taking it? you havent noticed one thing from it? i guess thats just weird since i have not heard that from one single person and there have been A LOT of these sold so im curious on many things... you are pretty vague in what you posted...
    Can't PM you, need 50 posts and I have 13.

  7. #17
    Moderator dylangemelli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    21,549
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by beachcomber View Post
    Can't PM you, need 50 posts and I have 13.
    Email [email protected]

  8. #18
    VIP gearhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    15,797
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by beachcomber View Post
    That is something I should look into actually, seriously. The only thing I've done outside of OTC supps is Cardarine 20mg for about 6 weeks and I'm nearing 4 weeks on Ostarine 25mg.

    When I take cardazol I typically do it in this fashion:

    1 x wake up
    1 x hour after breakfast
    1 x 2nd hour after breakfast
    2 x 1 hr prior to workout

    OR

    5-6 1 hr prior to workout

    I'll try on an empty stomach, LISS cardio to see if that helps with just feeling/noticing changes. Don't get me wrong, I want to get the shakes, jittery, and all that. I enjoy it.
    Bro add 15min before training and 5min before training 1 cap cardazol each time ...
    Bro report back ...
    #1 SARMS provider in the world - SARMS1.com --- MODERATOR APPROVED



    Want to know Source info? Check Approved Sources section on Evo!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •