Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cardazol

beerston

Registered
Can you guys tell me how to take cardazol correctly? Looking for real ideas, scared to take too much.

I personally started with 3 caps, then went to 4, then 5, etc. Full dose is 5 to 6 but I'd start off lower

My girlfriend runs it slightly lower than the suggested dosage at 4 capsules a day.

Dang. My gf takes 4 a day, and says it's almost like clen for her minus the shakes.

Last edited:
I've taken all 5 or 6 at once, felt nothing.

Spread them out too, no difference.
why did you not pm me about this then? what was your order number? how long have you been taking it? you havent noticed one thing from it? i guess thats just weird since i have not heard that from one single person and there have been A LOT of these sold so im curious on many things... you are pretty vague in what you posted...

why did you not pm me about this then? what was your order number? how long have you been taking it? you havent noticed one thing from it? i guess thats just weird since i have not heard that from one single person and there have been A LOT of these sold so im curious on many things... you are pretty vague in what you posted...

My post wasn't meant to be a negative on cardazol at all, as I actually thought it wasn't focused on stimulating effects. So when I saw people saying they really "feel" the dose working then I just figured they were more sensitive to caffeine or other ingredient than I am.

But I'll PM you my info for your review should you have the time to cross check the batch. I don't want to come off as a random hater on the board.

bro you must have receptor downregular...i burn up with 3-4 per day...sweating and cardio hardcore...

That is something I should look into actually, seriously. The only thing I've done outside of OTC supps is Cardarine 20mg for about 6 weeks and I'm nearing 4 weeks on Ostarine 25mg.

When I take cardazol I typically do it in this fashion:

1 x wake up
1 x hour after breakfast
1 x 2nd hour after breakfast
2 x 1 hr prior to workout

OR

5-6 1 hr prior to workout

I'll try on an empty stomach, LISS cardio to see if that helps with just feeling/noticing changes. Don't get me wrong, I want to get the shakes, jittery, and all that. I enjoy it.

Can't PM you, need 50 posts and I have 13.

That is something I should look into actually, seriously. The only thing I've done outside of OTC supps is Cardarine 20mg for about 6 weeks and I'm nearing 4 weeks on Ostarine 25mg.

When I take cardazol I typically do it in this fashion:

1 x wake up
1 x hour after breakfast
1 x 2nd hour after breakfast
2 x 1 hr prior to workout

OR

5-6 1 hr prior to workout

I'll try on an empty stomach, LISS cardio to see if that helps with just feeling/noticing changes. Don't get me wrong, I want to get the shakes, jittery, and all that. I enjoy it.

Bro add 15min before training and 5min before training 1 cap cardazol each time ...
Bro report back ...

Back
Top Bottom