Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cardazol better than cardarine?

MrWhitebird

Registered
Do you think cardazol the supplement is safer and better than cardarine? I am worried about cardarine cause it causes cancer, but also because I heard it can be dangerous for the heart and head hair. So I want to try cardazol instead from banned nutrition. Would 2 bottles be a good test?

Do you think cardazol the supplement is safer and better than cardarine? I am worried about cardarine cause it causes cancer, but also because I heard it can be dangerous for the heart and head hair. So I want to try cardazol instead from banned nutrition. Would 2 bottles be a good test?

Cardazol is not the same as cardarine. Cardazol is a stimulant for preworkout and stamina, cardarine gw is different it's more for cardio boosting.

You're wrong on a bunch of levels. Cardarine caused cancer in mice at 200x the recommended dose. To date there have been no (not a one) cases in humans at 20mgs a day so far. Cardazol contains caffeine which also has side effects. YOU make YOUR choice. But do your research first

Two very different things but cardarine is great I cannot speak on the other as I have not used it.

I like to stack both of these products to be honest!

Back
Top Bottom