Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cardazol no good before bed?

OHburch

Registered
Hey I travel a lot for work and I carry with me all my supplements in a separate bag, it is always funny going through security and them going through it but I explain I am a bodybuilder so they laugh and let me through. I really like cardazol from banned nutrition, the problem is I notice when I travel I have a hard time sleeping after using it, I didn’t think it was bad before bed but is it?

Hey I travel a lot for work and I carry with me all my supplements in a separate bag, it is always funny going through security and them going through it but I explain I am a bodybuilder so they laugh and let me through. I really like cardazol from banned nutrition, the problem is I notice when I travel I have a hard time sleeping after using it, I didn’t think it was bad before bed but is it?

I wouldn't use cardazol before bed. It's too much of an energy booster, wont let you sleep. Try using nutrozol 677 instead.

It contains stimulants so using it before bed is not the best idea buddy.
Get their Nutrozol that is the one you need to take before bed!

Back
Top Bottom