Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cardazol question

NYRkorey

Quick question pertaining to cardazol. Has any else had any issues while taking it?? Everything i take it, I almost immediately get headaches and dizziness starts to set in where I start to feel Nauseous. Which seems extremely odd to me?? I'm on a current sarm stack, everything I got from sarms for sale and went through my cycle on here. But for some reason cardazol is giving me issue to the point where its effecting me in the gym because I take my caps pre work out and I feel like complete garbage going into the gym? Has anyone heard of this issue. I also know its a stim, but I could take this and go right to sleep if need be. Not like I'm dehydrated. I drink a gallon of water a day and make it a point to do so. Any help on this would be great, i don't understand why.

how many caps you taking? you are probably just stim sensitive which is a good thing. the product in the end may just be too strong for you in terms of stims and you would want to switch over to nutrozol or n2generate instead

I do 3 pre work out, I was originally taking 6 as the dosing states but like 2 am after I eat, then 1 hour before 1 30 min then 1 15 min but the 6 was screwing me up bad. I also take n2 generate ES as well , along with N2slin. Krill oil, 3d multi, ancient strength, but my body is great with everything, as soon as I take card my body is just like yeahhh nope lol

Quick question pertaining to cardazol. Has any else had any issues while taking it?? Everything i take it, I almost immediately get headaches and dizziness starts to set in where I start to feel Nauseous. Which seems extremely odd to me?? I'm on a current sarm stack, everything I got from sarms for sale and went through my cycle on here. But for some reason cardazol is giving me issue to the point where its effecting me in the gym because I take my caps pre work out and I feel like complete garbage going into the gym? Has anyone heard of this issue. I also know its a stim, but I could take this and go right to sleep if need be. Not like I'm dehydrated. I drink a gallon of water a day and make it a point to do so. Any help on this would be great, i don't understand why.

You should lower the dose to 1 capsule and take it after food, not empty stomach. It takes time to get used to it, not all guys get used to cardazol fast, takes time.

I suggest you only take it after food and only 1 capsule to start for 2 weeks. After 2 weeks you should be used to it.

- - - Updated - - -

I do 3 pre work out, I was originally taking 6 as the dosing states but like 2 am after I eat, then 1 hour before 1 30 min then 1 15 min but the 6 was screwing me up bad. I also take n2 generate ES as well , along with N2slin. Krill oil, 3d multi, ancient strength, but my body is great with everything, as soon as I take card my body is just like yeahhh nope lol

You're stacking a lot of supplements, n2generate es is strong and so is n2slin, you should split up the cardazol after meal 1 capsule for now before you goto 3 or 6, it takes time and you're taking a lot of supplements (and sarms).

bro try only 1 cap pre workout

Cardazol comes from Banned of course

Back
Top Bottom