Thread: Cardio timing

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Cardio timing

i cant seem to figure this out.

ive been doing 30min of moderate cardio after i lift. i lift for around 1 hour.

ive been drinking my PostWO protein shake/dextrose immediately after i lift and then i get on the treadmill.........but should i wait until after i get done with cardio?
    i want to get the protein in immediately but by doing so before cardio, is my body just burning the protein for energy to fuel the cardio? if i wait til after cardio, wont that inhibit my muscles recovery?

Advanced Cyborg Brother sisir012's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    If I do steady state cardio then it's ok to post traning but if I perform HIIt then I would like to Gap at least 4h to recover my body that's it

Sent from my CPH1809 using Tapatalk
    EAT HEALTHY THINK BETTER

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mopsterno9 View Post

ive been drinking my PostWO protein shake/dextrose immediately after i lift and then i get on the treadmill.........but should i wait until after i get done with cardio?
    i want to get the protein in immediately but by doing so before cardio, is my body just burning the protein for energy to fuel the cardio? if i wait til after cardio, wont that inhibit my muscles recovery?
    You don't NEED to.

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mopsterno9 View Post

You dont need to take that shake immediately after weights. Just wait til after cardio. I promise your muscle isnt going to go away by waiting a little longer.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I'd wait until after cardio but I don't think it'll make a huge difference.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    whoa whoa whoa.. hold on there buddy. why exactly are you consuming a dex shake in the first place? those are for guys who slam insulin post workout so they don't go hypo .. don't you think we eat enough sugar as it is? absolutely no reason for anyone to consume that

sugar is bad! that is what dex is.

and you are consuming it BEFORE your cardio. a big no-no. go to a 5K or 10K race.. or any endurance race and ask the runners what they drink pre run. they will laugh if you say you drink a dex shake beforehand. why? because you will throw it up
    Last edited by stevesmi; 04-23-2019 at 12:15 PM.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. contact me I can help you
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale
    ask me for coupons to N2bm, juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Official Representative (VIP) Fella Finn's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    whoa whoa whoa.. hold on there buddy. why exactly are you consuming a dex shake in the first place? those are for guys who slam insulin post workout so they don't go hypo .. don't you think we eat enough sugar as it is? absolutely no reason for anyone to consume that

sugar is bad! that is what dex is...
    Umm I don't know where did you get that idea from. I am not saying simple carbs are a must after working out but you can do it whether you are injecting insulin or not.
    If you need those extra calories then I don't why you absolutely couldn't have some simple sugars after working out now that your body's glucose uptake is enhanced due to increased GLUT4 expression.

Besides carbs don't make you fat, eating too much makes you fat.
    Get Big / Get Shredded?
    Email me: [email protected]

Need a source for Sarms or N2BM products in Finland?