Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Casein to stop the hunger

Wndoicyan

Registered
Could casein protein be regarded as a good help for someone dieting? I know that it gets digested really slow, which is the reason bodybuilders use it at night. So if it takes so long to get digested, why not take it during daytime, so it can keep the body feeding for longer, and reduce the feeling of being hungry?

Casein protein will indeed take longer to get digested, but what matters with it is that it takes longer to get absorbed by the intestines, but it is your stomach the one that signals the hunger. Therefore, the difference with casein protein will be minimal. Your body will get indeed fed in a more prolongued way, but you will still feel the hunger. You could also space out the meals during the day – more and smaller meals will make it easier. Make sure to eat them slowly – that helps as well.

Caseine is great.. I love my product brand which dissolved with water turn into a mousse and I have at night. It's like a chocolate brownie

With fighting hunger there are 4 options I think work:

1. deal with it and be hungry

2. use harsh stimulants that crush appetite like caffeine and ephedrine

3. stay busy to keep your mind off it

4. drink lots of water, snack on raw veggies, drink warm beverages like green tea

Back
Top Bottom