Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

castor oil

claust

Registered
i got stretch marks after loosing weight, does anybody know about castor oil to get rid of them? thanks.

Castor oil is a great natural anti-bacterial oil and great to apply to infections to naturally clean them, but it won't do much for removing stretch marks.

The best thing for that is either cocoa balm or coconut oil. I personally use and recommend coconut oil. Use the same oil that you would use to cook with. Apply it to your skin after showering. It is completely natural and will help increase skin elasticity and reduce stretch marks.

Castor oil is a great natural anti-bacterial oil and great to apply to infections to naturally clean them, but it won't do much for removing stretch marks.

The best thing for that is either cocoa balm or coconut oil. I personally use and recommend coconut oil. Use the same oil that you would use to cook with. Apply it to your skin after showering. It is completely natural and will help increase skin elasticity and reduce stretch marks.

I was about to say the same - coconut oil is great for the removal of stretch marks. In fact, my wife uses it all the time with great success. So I would give it a try first - it is nice to be able to deal with health issues by using measures as natural as possible, and it does not get any more natural than coconut oil.

Oils for stretch marks work more as a prevention, because once you develop them - it is very low chance that you will actually manage to get rid of it

Back
Top Bottom