Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

CBD oil

ooneedoo

Registered
anyone try this and if so can you direct me to a legit place that sells it please and how it helped you. my friend said it helped him with anxiety and sleep but i am skeptical about buying it online
also is cbd legal now?

anyone try this and if so can you direct me to a legit place that sells it please and how it helped you. my friend said it helped him with anxiety and sleep but i am skeptical about buying it online
also is cbd legal now?

That would depend on where you are. Gis a clue.

CBD is legal at the federal level now. I assumed that meant it was legal in all states but it’s still regulated on the state level in 3 states. Nebraska and one of the dakotas and somewhere else in bum fuck Egypt.

I’ve used it and although I don’t use it anymore, I still give it to my dog. He’s has arthritis and it really seems to help him. I get my CBD the old fashioned way [emoji948][emoji268]

Hello! CBD really helps to cope with stress, anxiety, and insomnia. It helped me better than other drugs. Do not be afraid to order online, it is now legal.

If you have trouble sleeping, it is better to take a walk and read a book before going to bed, and not hang around in front of the TV or stick in your smartphone. Then the anxiety will pass, and the sleep will return to normal. Checked on myself.

Back
Top Bottom